Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hello, Again! Did You Know I'm a Chloe + Isabel Merchie?

Here is a little bit about my latest side project!

In June, I sort of stumbled into becoming a Merchandiser for the NYC-based jewelry e-retailer Chloe + Isabel. So far it's been a fun confidence-building venture.

Living in SF is great, but super pricey! A gal like me, with dreams and aspirations, could use a few extra bucks. With Chloe + Isabel, I make commission on sales. I've used my commissions to buy groceries for my family (my husband and two kitties). That's money I didn't have from our monthly salaries, so it's a big help. We've been saving for a kinda big thing for a while (I will get more into that in future posts). With even what little time I can devote to Chloe + Isabel my husby and the kitties can get to that goal faster.

If you follow me on Instagram (angela_kristen_c_i), you may have seen my Trek-inspired savings goal chart:

If you're in San Francisco, Oakland, or Berkeley, maybe you'd like to host an in-home pop-up with me? I am also available for online pop-ups, which don't require a lot from a hostess except for spreading the word via social media and word-of-mouth. But, you don't have to be a part of a planned pop-up to treat yourself. Shop my boutique any time! 


If you have a wedding coming up, as a bride, bridesmaid, or guest, I'd love to consult with you! Or, maybe you want to update your accessories or try something new? Let's chat. 

One super simple way is for me to create a Pinterest board based on what you like. I created this li'l style quiz that I use to curate a collection. It's almost like those quizzes you took in 'Teen Magazine back in the day!


I can personally attest to Chloe + Isabel's customer service. Your order is shipped within 1 or 2 days of purchase, and so shipping (as long as USPS is all good, which it usually is) is pretty quick. The pieces themselves are high quality, all hypo-allergenic and nickel free. If you have jewelry allergies, you don't have to worry about these! Yay!


I'm easiest to contact for pop-ups via email. Let me know if you're interested or just have questions about the items. 

Thank you! :)





No comments: