Saturday, August 30, 2014

3 for 30: What I Learned About Myself This Year

I have a bit over a month and a half until my 31st birthday. This year I was able to deeply reflect on my 4 years here in San Francisco and figure a few things out. Some things are directly related to the ways of life I observed and experienced in the Bay Area, some came from within, and others are a mix of both.

There are three major topics I've boiled it down to, and I will be discussing them here soon! I'll cover:
1. Personal style
2. Running
3. Careering

Simply three subjects for my 30th year. Yet, it's not just that. They're specific themes or actions that I've thought a lot about this year that touched on many of the cliches and platitudes you may have read about it about maturing. Many of them are true, at least for this gal, but this gal is approaching them in her own way. See? When you're 30, you do things your way. 

Hold me to it! Stay tuned.
Brainstorming for my first "3 for 30" post on style.

No comments: