Friday, June 19, 2015

Marathon Training Week Two

Sunday (long run) 6/14
Seven miles, and the ice packs to prove it.


 Oh, and just look at those tan lines...

Tuesday 6/16

As my husby ran ahead of me about a tenth of a mile, a cute elderly couple strolled by on their morning walk. The gentleman said to me, "he's running away from you!" Love old man jokes.

Wednesday 6/17

Omg, two days in a row of getting up at 6 AM to...run. I have gotten over my partial hatred of running (I think for most runners there are times when you honestly just hate it so much and wonder why you do it at all). What I have yet to get over is getting up early. I don't think I can ever truly enjoy getting up early. But, after 4 miles, it's not so bad. Could be better though.

Thursday 6/18

Tomorrow, I shall sleep until 8 am and it will be glorious. Circulation feels sluggish today. I think I'm just spent.




No comments: