Sunday, June 26, 2005

I want to be in a high school English class

I miss having English classes where we read novels at a slow pace and answer mindless questions about the things we read on a worksheet for homework. And then, Derek McBride can ask me for the answers because he never reads and then I can refuse to give him any answers unless he promises to stop scribbling dirty words on my papers and in my books, and even then I won't help him cheat on his homework. Then, at the end of the unit on American poetry or on 1984 I can work tirelessly on a project in which I make a collage concerning what we read or write a dramatization from a certain character's point of view and then present it to the class, to which Derek McBride will ask me stupid questions and Mrs. Rettger will tell him to shut up.
I miss high school English...

No comments: