Saturday, October 22, 2005

My mom

Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:33:06 -0400
From: Ann Bayout
To: Angela
Subject: Halloween

Hi Angela, the Halloween story was nice. I had no idea thatyou got teased about things. I enjoyed doing them like Mammy and my brothersand sister did. Can you remember all the outfits? I tried to. Do youremember this from last year?--- What happened to the ghost when he got tooclose to the bonfire? He burnt his halloweenie. Ha Ha, Love mommy



^^^ My favorite email of the moment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Blogger
And G'day from Downunder. I was hunting around the web for stuff on how to cook cabbage when I came across this post. It's just amazing what these searches turn up. I'm not sure I'm finding what I need, but I'm having a lot of fun. Have a great day!