Friday, August 15, 2014

Outfits Not Just Clothes + My Chloe & Isabel Boutique




My purpose as a writer is to make connections with others. I express experiences, ideas, and emotions creatively with my unique voice, and each of you respond in your own way. Style is another way we can define ourselves, and when I can contribute to someone's expression of style, I feel very lucky!

So, I'm pleased to announce my first Chloe + Isabel blogger collaboration. Bernadette of Outfits Not Just Clothes agreed to style the Retro Glam Square-Cut Crystal Necklace from my boutique. The sleek geometrical shape of the necklace pairs perfectly with Bernadette's menswear-inspired style. Above is just a snippet of today's look. I encourage you to check it the full, super sharp outfit. 

 The featured necklace, available here.

Bernadette is also a writer! Check out her poetry chapbook. 

Who are your favorite and multi-talented bloggers?

1 comment:

Outfits Not Just Clothes said...

Great, post thanks for giving a shout out for my chapbook!