Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Why therunway+ Is the Best New Site You Should Know About


 I've talked about my recent realization that, "Hey, I'm making all of my income on writing," and I'm excited to talk about my latest gig! Check out my first post with therunway+!

The therunway+ sells designer plus-size fashions from a range of retailers (Target to Kate Spade) alongside helpful content that today's woman wants to know about.

I'm excited about this opportunity with because  therunway+ is the kind of work that would stand out on the resume of a woman content writer today. It's it's relevant, on the pulse, and empowering.

You'll probably notice the clever language in therunway+ drop down menu. Let me put on my copywriter glasses and wax poetic on it (Just so we're clear, I had nothing to do with the development of the static site copy).

I love that they dubbed the blog "Front Row." You"ll notice regs photographed while sitting at the front row of couture shows - untouchables like Anna Wintour, "Kimye," a budding actress who made friends with a designer. Well, everyone ought to be invited to the front row!

Which leads to their motto, best summed up in the hashtag #FashionForAll. I encourage you to check out their philosophy. And, when you do, you'll see why this is a site you'll want to add to your daily feed.

No comments: