Thursday, February 26, 2004

(Nootaloo!!! Woo goot Kentanese.)

That's an inside joke, my appypollyoggies. For all you other (2) people who may read this, here's a fortune cookie,

"Make Neko CD for Ashley"

Ahh, that's only a post-it note. I have no fortune. I am a human being for Christ's sake, not a human becoming. Right?

Though, here's a recommendation, listen to Neko Case. She's like a Neo-Patsy Cline with Loretta Lynn and a pinch of near, but not too near, Simon and Garfunkel lyric. But it rocks just a tiny bit too, you won't drift off into a drowsy folk girl stream of consciousness and crayfish. I wrote one Sunday, a late afternoon on Ms. Case-
[Oh Neko, Neko, you've hypnotized me into a deep blue guitar drowning. That vicious voice that's next to Patsy's velvet, the black velvet on His dirty floors, it strangles with knives so divinely and I am in the most lustful shallow and hollow-filling stupor, chaining myself to it. ...?]

She's making me surreal!

No comments: