Saturday, June 19, 2004

Working for the Man

Though, I feel less guilty. Oh! I get paid today!
--But when I am working alone in front of a computer, do you expect me to do work? Probably, yes, but I have been doing it for 2 hours now, and I am hungry, but I can't go on break until my co-worker comes back from whatever he was doing. We are mutual slackers who must learn to respect each other's slackery.
And what is this guy doing with all those phone books? Crackhead.
I'm glad those kids decided to draw. They looked so bored waiting for their parents. I gave them two pieces of paper and pencils, and they each said, kindly, no thanks, but I left it to them anyway. The boy pointed to his little video game thing, or mini TV, whatever that is, I suppose showing me there is no way he could be bored. Well, HA! I see you kids drawing and using your imaginations! Yay!
Crackhead just informed me the toner is low on the copy machine.
The lady who works at the circulation desk just spilled her drink on the carpet.
Who is Anthony Biggins anyway?

No comments: