Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Subsiding

Angela, another random thought broadcast. Pink sunglasses, they ask, why are you taking up all this cyber space. And I say, cyber space, what a cool phrase. It sounds so Star Trek, I love it. Maximum warp speed, Jordie.
Meanwhile, back at the glands, it's damn hot in here. I came here for air conditioning, and now you give me nothing. God hates me, he sure does. He hates Dana too. But maybe, if we didn't make so many horrible jokes, we wouldn't be on our way to hell. But if hell is a place where people just hang around, play cards, and make horrible jokes, then okay, I'll but my security deposit down today.
That is why I just can't believe there is such a thing as hell, or heaven anyway. Ha, mere mortals, it's so cute how smart you think you all are. Things are much more than you think, they have to be, or else, what would be the point, if one at all. So, I will go on enjoying rasberry cream-cicles, if I had any, and listen to the birds at 4 am.
Hehe.

No comments: