Saturday, July 02, 2005

Ointment

1. We were in the know before the know became known.
2. We are cooler than water.
1. Auto response from lasanges: Soap oh I know I know.
2. If we were any cooler we'd be shivering.

3. when there is no Stella
3. did you guys leave before us?
3. he's your Mr. Tambourine Man

45and6.






and I like how she walks while eating a sausage biscuit, without a purse, and might as well be barefoot-she mentally waves to the hot dog man in the drivethru window that sits on the sidewalk he sits past the dusty screen not intending to grill anything really just wishing he could have a cigarette and it makes me laugh, too, that she could have stopped at the corner to finish biscuits and have a smoke herself, but that would have been in bad taste afterall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am, in fact, shivering right now...

Without my Stella.

-S.

molly said...

You are becoming the queen of the prose poem, my fair lady...