Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Time Warp!

It really doesn't feel like it's January. I don't mean weather wise, but time wise. Time is fucking with me. I feel like it was September right now. Ringa reminded me it is her birthday next Friday, and I thought to myself, "Her birthday isn't in September." I always say that this college career is one big long semester that started somtime in August 2002 and has included mainly Dr. Dennison classes (that all blend together), and a few other literature classes and some philosophy classes -because these are the ones that I remember. Still, don't ask me to tell you what year and semester those were, really it all just happened sometime in college. I feel like this will all be over and I won't even realize it. And NO, it's not that I'm getting old, it's that I have been either constantly thinking/working or completely vegetative. Okay, no, there were a lot of times of concious fun and relaxation. Maybe, today, it's that I'm tired and cannot sleep. Well, chin up -is what I say to Suzanne. Anyway, this was prompted by me looking through the old Yernal or whatever, and I read something that was posted in September that I thought I just posted. Oh my god, the time.
Perhaps a tasty nap???

No comments: