Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Happy Birfday Stacy

Birfdays are a matter of Life and Deaf, as Puff Daddy would eloquently say.
Tomorrow is Stacy's 21st Birthday. Yippee. She is skipping class to take us out and buy us drinks. If I can muster up enough excitment, I may just dress up a little, maybe wear some dangly earrings and some blush. Ooo, rouge. I think it will be a fun evening. I honestly was thinking, for her birthday gift, of getting a male stripper to come to the dorm for her. Some really nasty male stripper- the kind of guys Stacy likes. That would be the stupidest thing Carlow's dorms has ever experienced, besides maybe the beer brewing.
Also, this lady I'm helping at work said she thought the microfilm department was like going back in time. Ooo, that's awesome.Yes, yes, going back in time...

Like what this crazy lady on the EWTN (Eternal Word Television Network) said- that going to mass, e.i. a Catholic church service, is like transcending space and time...


No comments: