Tuesday, February 22, 2005

screaming cries of the innocent...

I was just thinking this morning that one of my favorite sounds is birds chirping in early Spring, at 4 AM. Last year in the beginning of Spring, I kept waking up at 3 and 4 in the morning, and the it was still dark out, but I could hear birds like it was the afternoon. That might sound hackeyed, but I think the way I put it isn't too bad. I hope that I don't miss too much of this while I am away in Vancouver at the end of March. Considering Pittsburgh likes to drag Spring and Summer as far back as it can, I don't think I will. I'm just excited about the trip is all. Would it help if I said that one of my other favorite sounds is the screaming cries of the innocent in a dark pit over Hell?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson


You reminded me of this one.