Monday, April 25, 2005

Chilling with the ghosts

I was just looking through old posts, and two things kept reacurring. Andrew and Joe. The former has since deceased. I talked about my fish a lot, but he was my friend. I am becoming further aquainted with my goldfish, Gobi. Sometimes he nips my finger when I feed him, but only when others aren't watching. He gets nervous. I was considering getting another betta, Son of Andrew, but we shall see. I don't know if I want to establish yet another fish tank. Knowing myself well, however, chances are I will go to the fish store one evening and come home with $50 worth fish stuff, including a new betta. Since I have buried Andrew, I feel that he is finally gone. Poor kid, I'm still sorry...
And then there is Joe, who read my blog regularly and left nice comments every now and then. He's in jail for a while. For a little bit, that boy had me smitten and very optimistic. Now I am back to normal, clear headed even. I'm still disapointed. I really trusted him with my feelings, and blaa blaa blaa. I won't put down the boy where he can't defend himself. Just going through old posts and seeing his comments like they are live made me a little sad for ten minutes, maybe even twenty-five.
Reminicing is good every once and a while. When things seem foriegn it affirms growth. I like plants, they grow, and so do I, therefore I must like me, too. If I just keep that in mind, I can bloom flowers!
-What shall I name my next betta? I was thinking of Pin.B Fuelman.

No comments: