Tuesday, July 27, 2004

The Best of This Summer

Wow, this summer was really cool! Anyway, I thought I ought to stop and reflect before I forget, because I am a dork and have always done things like that. I am always one to reminisce. So, this being the first summer away from home, it is necessary to log each and every wonderful moment down to the most minute detail.

The first thing that comes to mind is when Dana and I went to Scotland and saw the Loch Ness monster. That was great.

Then I went to Paris.

Then, we moved into the Atlizzle homestead where we lived off of Fantasy Fudge and french onion dip, from Paris.

There was the time Dana and I went to the museum through the back door, and I realized after about a half hour there that the museum is closed on Mondays, and that explained why parts of it were so dark.

I still haven't returned that movie to the White Hen after a week, that was pretty great.

Working at the library is actually pretty great too. I like to read.

I went to the dentist and had no cavities, that was pretty great.

Well, as you can see, the summer was pretty great. I was all gung ho about logging all the good things that happened-for real- but i lost the interest. Some of this stuff really did happen. Can you circle what happened and put an X on what didn't?

I will retire later to my diary, the one with the pink bows and the lock, and jot down everything with a purple sparkly gel pen. If you really want to know the truth, go to 244 Atwood, apt. #3 and look under my pillow case, there will be Dana's Erotica collection, the KY warming liquid, my pjs, and my diary.

Have a great day!  



No comments: