Saturday, May 21, 2005

Essence of A

I stole this template below from someone's journal.

time started: 12:39 AM

full name: Angela Kristen Bayout
nickname(s): Ange
birthday: 10.17.83
where were you born: Pittsburgh, PA
zodiac sign: libra
hair color: dark brown, now it's a little reddish
eye color: brown
shoe size: 8, 8 1/2
grade: going on 16th grade!
GPA: 3.7
siblings: Allan, 17
tattoos: bluebird on my shoulder. Actually, upper left back, behind my shoulder
piercings: 13. 6 in each ear and one for my chubby tummy
favorite color: red
food: chocolate
candy: oh, chocolate
pizza topping: extra cheese
cereal: Count Chocula
fruit: strawberries, cherries, peaches, green apples, pineapple
vegetable: canned green beans, broccoli, and asparagus
cake: Dairy Queen ice cream cake
book: I hate that question because I never can think of any. The first thing that came to mind right now was Wuthering Heights, but that’s not my favorite. Though, no one asked for a favorite.
movie: Flashdance. There’s a movie for you.
website: this looks good.
tv show: Nip/Tuck, but it hasn’t been on in a while… these days its syndicated Law and Order at 3 and 4 pm, when I’m home.
music group: U2, White Stripes, Neko Case, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Velvet Underground, Patti Smith, so on. The Kills most recently.
day of the week: a good one
month: October.
season: Autumn.
holiday: I suppose Halloween to keep with the scheme. Yeah, it’s Halloween.
number: 1,017
weekend activity: sleep in
hangout: sure.
sport to play: shopping, walking
animal: birds
flower: wildflowers
guy's name: James
girl's name: Sara
story from childhood: Snow White
body part: hands or feet, or teeth

have you ever…
been on a train: nope. Would like to.
been on a plane: yes. I like planes
been in a car accident: once, it was stupid.
caused a car accident: no,
burned a potato chip: I suppose after I ate it, the jumping jacks in the kitchen burned it off, though the forced vomiting got rid of it faster.
smoked: yes, and sometimes, sometimes, I get carried away nowadays, like the one night about a month ago with Crystal…
been drunk: of course
been high: yes, you’re not missing much
broken the law: both unintentionally and intentionally
burned a cd (if yes, the one above is yes): I suppose after I ate it, the jumping jacks in the kitchen burned it off, though the forced vomiting got rid of it faster.
kissed someone of the opposite sex: yes
kissed someone of the same sex: yes
frenched an animal: Oh God! beastiality it a no-no!
made out: yes.
gotten engaged: no way.
been rejected by a crush: yes.
loved: Yes~
made yourself cry to get out of trouble: not on cue.
cried in public: try not to.
cried over a movie: yes, and I get made fun of for it.
fallen asleep in a movie theater: don’t think so, but I might have when my dad took me to see the first Star Wars prequel.
skied: When my dad got my brother and I a video camera for Christmas one year, and we filmed ourselves sledding down the dinky hill on the side of our house, and then we tried to snowboard on the sled…
met the president: I know the president of Carlow’s SGA.
met a celebrity: I guess. I’ve waited on news anchors at my old work. Also, I was very close to meeting the “Inconceivable” guy from The Princess Bride not too long ago.
gotten a cavity: yes, but not in a long, long time. These chompers are A++ Gold Star!
made a prank call: oh yeah.
skipped school: yes.
faked sick to get out of school: yes.
purchased something that you knew didn't fit: yes, but only because I really liked it. I made myself fit.
climbed a tree: yes.
fallen from a tree: no
broken a bone: nope.
sprained anything: no. I guess I’m more of an indoor girl.
passed out: no. Oh wait, yes, and Stacy let me throw up all night in her garbage can and, that was a really bad time.
been to Disney World: yes.
been to a theme park (not disney): yeah, Busch Gardens in Virginia is fun!
said i love you and meant it (not to a relative): I think so, but that would depend on the definition of "love." I sound like Bill Clinton.
made a model volcano (working model): no, everyone else was doing, why should I have?
made a clover leaf with your tounge: can’t do it.
what did you do yesterday: was off from work, stayed in my pjs until after noon, started watching The Two Towers but lost interest, traded in some books for cash, got a hot fudge sundae with Spanish peanuts at Dairy Queen with my mom.
memory you miss the most: I really can’t think of anything
something you regretted after it was done: The person I stole this from said “I have no regrets” and I don’t believe them. To me, that means you feel you’ve never made a mistake, so there’s little you could have learned from. Maybe I have a thing against that idea because Madonna is known for saying “absolutely no regrets” and Madonna should just stop. I regret some things, but it's nothing to dwell over.

the last…
song you heard: Neko Case “Hex”
cd you bought: Nico, Chelsea Girls. and then I ate Necco wafers
thing you said: hrm, probably something to my dad, we were watching tv together, can’t remember what I said. I was about to go to bed, and then I got distracted, and now here I am doing this crazy thing at 1:19 AM.
time you cried: today.
movie seen in a theater: Robots with Ashley, I think.
thing you ate: a chicken salad. it was okay.
person who called: wasn’t for me, that’s for sure.
nail polish shade worn: dark red my friend Ellie gave me for my last birthday
time you showered: last night. surprisingly, it was not 10 minutes ago.

at this moment:
what are you listening to: Still “Hex” by Neko Case, because I accidentally started the song over.
what are you wearing: Spider Man pj pants, gray cardigan, and my Pitt basketball t-shirt I bought while with Ashley freshman year, the day we tried to spend 5 or more hours at Sciulli’s, but after a series of events, we ended up witnessing the Second Coming when the sun followed Christopher Walken into my dorm room…
how many people are on your buddy list: 23

do you believe in
heaven: no.
hell: no.
angels: maybe.
devil: Soy El Diablo
god: I suppose, not in a conventional cut and dry way, though
aliens: yes
ghosts: yes
spirit (soul): yes
soulmates: good friends are better.
reincarnation: yes
love at first sight: no.
karma: yes I experience it from time to time.
love in general: it’s such a broad word, I can’t say whether or not.
luck: I think I’m a lucky person
yourself: not often enough.

crush
who and when was your first crush: David Bowie on the Diamond Dogs album when I was very young. Also, when Twin Peaks first came on tv, my dad let me watch it, and I liked Kyle MacLachlan.
any now: no, but I should find one, it’s a good distraction. There’s that cute nerdy boy at the library that rides the 54C after we close…
a celebrity crush: Katie Holmes
who do you want to be with right now: Joe
whose number do you want: the person’s ahead of me in the deli line.
who do you want to kiss: Jonathan! I should have tackled him that one day when I was wearing my cherry skirt…
if you could go on a date with anybody, who would it be: date? I guess someone with a lot of money and a nice car and would buy me anything I wanted and take me anywhere I wanted to go, so for one night I can be a shallow, gold digging, hot girl.
on scale of one to ten, how romantic are you: threve
is it right to flirt if you're taken: whatever, does it really matter anyway?
do you want to hug somebody right now: sure. Any time is a good time for a hug!
do you know what an aphrodisiac is: uh, yeah.

one or the other…
coke/pepsi: Coke. Caffeine free Coke is best. Diet, no.
gold/silver: silver.
vanilla/chocolate: chocolate.
flowers/candy: candy.
book/magazine: book.
glass half empty/half full: glass should be full of strawberry milkshake.
democrat/republican: the lesser of two evils. Hahaha.
colored pencils/markers: permanent markers on the inside of the bathroom door.
coffee/tea: decaf coffee with 2 sugars and cream so that it’s the color of caramel. Chamomile tea.
sun/moon: moon.
day/night: night.
hot/cold: warm
dog/cat: cat
button/zipper: zippy
blue/purple: blurple
plumber/trashman: trashman.
jeans/shorts: jeans. I don’t do shorts. If we call shorts “shorts” then why can’t we call pants, “longs?”
peanut butter/jelly: peanut butter.
waffles/pancakes: waffles
florida/california: Florida.
pizza/burgers: pizza.

miscellaneous:
do you shave: yes.
where: shh.
what size is your bed: single
what color crayon would you be: “marvelous.” smell the box of crayons.
what are the last four digits of you phone number: TROT, apparently, at least back at the dorms.
how long does it take you to shower: about 10 minutes.
is cussing a necessity in life: language is a necessity in life
how about coffee: no thanks
what’s something you cant live without: listeing to music
what time did you fall asleep: last night, maybe around midnight, early.
what do think about death: he’s a nice guy.
where and when do you want to be married: I don’t think I would like to get married.
what do you always think about: if I’m feeling all right, it’s good to address your feelings to yourself. Otherwise, potatoes.
do you talk to yourself: yes she does.
what is your reaction to someone telling you you're hot: say “yeah, whatever” meanwhile I eat it up like poor kids eat Ramen noodles, smile and giggle.
what would you change your name to: Angela: Mistress of the Crocodiles.

time finished: 1:57 am

No comments: