Friday, March 04, 2005

It's 10:17 in the PM

My lips are a little tingly. I hope I didn't eat something I am secretly allergic to. Like icecream or bottled water.
I scared Andrew by throwing my bottle of nail polish on the dresser. He was swimming up to me to say HI, but I scared him, and I tried to apologize. But he swam into his cuppy. Only, he bumped his nose on it before resituating himself and saying "I hate you! You don't understand me! Leave me alone!" slamming the door and putting on Mellon Collie and the Infinite Saddness.
Dana and I are swapping CDs for copying and making mixes for our FRIENDS. I can't guarentee that I will actually get a cd out this evening, being that 6 hours ago I said, "Yeah, I'm going to make a cd," and I still haven't the slightest what is going to be on it.
Meanwhile, only record listening to tonight, being that I am to be making cds. Compact Dics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you're talking about.

but it did make me laugh.

A lot.

Joe