Sunday, March 27, 2005

Shattered Vows

"You got to live it up before you give it up," that's what they say, according to the nun. But, I had a lovely weekend. You can read all about it here, I'm not going to type it twice. Our Moxy assignment for Easter break was to record what we did in the blog.

Tomorrow, I will probably sleeeeeep in and do laundry. Make sure I have everything I need for my trip. I remember now, I was suppose to get a little thing of baby powder. I was at Target twice, but I forgot.

I will send lots of love from Canada, love in the shape of a magnet that says "Vancouver." That's not love! But, it might as well be.

For now, I'm watching this movie on Lifetime called "Shattered Vows." There was a nun and a good-looking, young priest parking in a car, it was dark, and the gestures and speech were awkward. Looked good...

-A

No comments: