Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Corey Feldman

I had a dream last night where my brother and I were in the car with my mom, and it was raining outside. (Meanwhile, it later switched to us driving through what seemed to be a wormhole, but I think that's because I read and watch too much about time travel and other nerdy things...)

So, we were in the car and we were talking about fate. Allan was describing a situation with a friend of his where the friend had got in a car accident and immediatly called his girlfriend, and he hadn't called his girlfriend to tell her how much he cared about her if he hadn't been in that car accident. That's what Allan said. Then I said, It's fate. Allan disagreed, he kept insisting it wasn't fate, didn't give any other suggestion or explanation, just that it wasn't fate. I thought, in the dream, that it was because he didn't know what "fate" meant.

Then, I sat back in the car, watching the gray rain (and the blue speeding light inside the wormhole!) and thought to myself, "I believe in fate."

So, I suppose I do believe in fate. Things are supposed to happen, at least, that's a nice thought.

No comments: