Sunday, August 08, 2004

Good hair day

Something struck me on TV with rain, and I thought it would be nice to walk in the rain. And then I thought of the time in the rain, an insignificant time. Natalie and I walking down Forbes in the rain, the gentle, constant sort. I was really happy, like giddy happy, as in, in love happy, and I jumped in the puddles at each corner. I was wearing my black dress with the gray lacy slip that was longer than the dress. It was ruffley and moved like waves when I moved. When I splashed in the puddles, the ends of it got wet. I didn't care about that. I don't usually care to get my feet wet in shoes, but I had my boots on and didn't think I would get my feet wet. However, they did, the eyes of my boots gave way. I was so happy jumping in the puddles. That whole night I can remember as being good. My hair looked really good too.

No comments: