Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Best of Shontae and Angela

So, since I am murdering Shontae next Tuesday...Oh wait, nevermind.

Actually, I'm never going to see her again because she is going to marry a kilt wearing bastard in Scotland and give him blow jobs every afternoon under his skirt...Oh wait, nevermind.

Shontae, like I said, I'll miss you. We had some damn good times together since freshman year, and I will have to put them on hold for a while, unless I dream about you. I'll dream about a Candy Colored Clown they call the Sandman, that tiptoes through my window every night, just to sprinkle stardust, and whisper, go to sleep, everything is all right. I close my eyes, and I drift away, uhh, I can't remember the rest. Watchting Blue Velvet with you is always a good time.

Riding the bus together is always fun, since you like to fall on people on the bus. Not only that, we seem to attract a lot of weird people, like Dan, who never woke up, and that lady who was asleep next to you, drooling all over the place. And that one guy who was eating his face. Geez, I'm never riding the bus with you again. -Oh, but I want to...

Target trips with Shontae...--Crispin Glover. The all nighter I pussied out on because I was tired and fell asleep, and woke up and the school had blown up and opened to a vast unknown land of red soil and giant cockateels, and you weren't there...because you went to Scott-Land.

Gyroscope Man.

...Well Shontae Blevins (HA!) I will see you soon! Send me a postcard. *smile and wave goodbye, maybe even a wink if you are lucky*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Angela, how I love you so. I'm gonna miss our romps around town.

...Maybe I'll find a Scottish hard drive for ya.

-Shontae