Thursday, December 02, 2004

Etre et Avoir

Today, this woman told us that when she would eat dinner with her family as a child her dad would make she and her siblings tell everyone one that they learned that day. So, I think that's neat.

Today, I learned a little about this tiny school in this tiny town in the South of France; we're watching a documentary in my French class called Etre et Avoir. And, kids and families in the South of France are a lot like kids and families anywhere.

Everyone tell me one thing that you learned today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I learned that...

it would "cool" if Ozzy Osbourne was saved.

AND

the name of that most generous woman.

Anonymous said...

Well, today I learned that cookies from a package always take longer than they say they do.

Also, I learned that when stranded somewhere it's a good idea to have either money or food.

Anonymous said...

today i learned about the ninth candle on the monorrah (did i spell that right?). ifi remember correctly, it's called the servent candle or seomthing like that, and it's above the rest and spreads light out... geeze, i'm not doing the best job here... maybe i didn't really learn that much. oh well. i thought it was cool at the time.