Monday, March 01, 2004

Re-cover-ree
RE: Monday in the boondocks, I don't know.
Sometimes, I just don't want to be serious, you know? Ever, I never want to be serious. It's so surreal, and it's so real, when there is a woman somewhere in the World - such an odd word - somewhere in time, who is quite alone in her head and has nothing and no one, she's lost a child, not by accident, and she takes care of a man who has no identity himself, not even a face for the people he knows now in this World he was dropped off in. It's unimaginable in tangible existence, but somehow I found it fathomable in feeling on an Ohio turnpike, West, the sky was pink and purple, while something like shoegaze played in the tight car, and I was really safe as far as I thought. I put the handmade bookmark on page 76, and watched what little constellations I knew come out to play.

Oh, but you are to laugh, Ashley's ugga wugga potato is rotting. Have a nice day kids.

RD: The English Patient

No comments: