Monday, November 08, 2004

ANGELA: Mistress of the Crocodiles

I am going to have this big, burgundy velvet throne, circled by a muddy mote filled with crocodiles. It will be brimming so full of crocodiles, they will be flapping and gnarling all over each other. GRRRowling and snarling, snappy snap snapping their bleeding jaws. Steve Irwin will come to the Lair believing that he will rassle the crocodiles and overtrhow ANGELA: Mistress of the Crocodiles, steal my crown, and red velvet gown, and reign Anti-Narnia for all time. But, Steve Irwin sucks, and I will order my reptilian minions to devour him before the eyes of children. (Ha Ha Ha Ha) Once the carnage has ended for the time being, my most dear crocodile, Gromit, swings up to my throne and nuzzles his blood caked nose onto my lap, where I will pet and stroke his head until he falls asleep, snoring softly like the children that witnessed the bloodbath...the mud tainted scarlet...

No comments: