Sunday, November 07, 2004

Grandma Death wrote a book

So, Holmes, says Natalie,
I read that Clockwork
is painfull. It's also harmful to rodents on Cartesian balconies.
***

Also, I read that...

"It's 10 o'clock at night--do you know where your clitoris is?"


It's actually 4:37 in the PM I am in the new computer chair at work, waiting for 5 o'clock I am wearing a new skirt I bought for $12.99 at Target God Bless the Little Children and Target Happy Birthday Megan I always fantasized about smart skirts that Andy calls stylish clothing stylishly dressed young women and I imagined their dangley earrings smiling and drinking red wine even if I'm not crazy about red wine just red shoes I like the pink wines but I like the pink shoes too only red is more my color as far as the shoes go. That is, as far as the shoes walk.

Tuesday the Lady Pilots stomp walking in the sky blue airplanes paint chipping synonomous carjack while singing courtesans to sleep on bleak dairy farms in 1805 winters with maids immune to blotchy red smotches and probably hickies, though I would contest that.

--Well, that killed some time!

No comments: