Sunday, November 14, 2004

Holmeswork

I.
The possiblity of black holes was between
simply flirting and mundane fucking.

Today:
everything is just
Blaaaaaaaaaaaaa
no flirting no fucking. On

July 22

Globes of Boston
QTD--

"I am sorry to disapoint
science fiction fans, but if
you jump into a black
hole, your mass energy will
be returned to our universe,
but in mangled form. There
is no baby universe branching
off, as I once thought" (Hawking 40).

Nutshells cracked and powdered
on the floor like spilled milk.

II.
Then
I recalled
while -- "sitting
at my window
today
watching
the rain I felt
very happy." --

Maybe like Mary
had, I believe, when
she saw
something on TV
with rain...

III.
And on March 1--
there was a girl somewhere in the World -such an odd word- somewhere in time who was quite alone in her head and nothing to no one, lost a baby, not by accident, she takes care of a man who has no identity, the World dropped him- Uninmaginable in tangible being, but somehow I found it fathomable on an Ohio Turnpike, West, skypinkpurple, while something like shoegaze the kids call it played in the tight car, And As Far As I Thought, I felt safe. I put a handmade bookmark on page 76 and traced playing constellation[s]. --I only know one.


No comments: