Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Holy Crap

Not to brag or anything, but I am a little freeeeking out today. Here forth is a list, for my own mental un-entanglement.

-----------------------------I got a fucking C+ on this paper I did.
-----------------------------which then lead me to believe I may lose one of my scholarships on account of my poor grade.
-----------------------------which I may just be overreacting abote, aboat, about.
--------------------------- fuck this French test, madamoiselle
--------------------------and I got a new boss at work, and though he seems like a bit of a push over, it's only a matter of time until he "meets with each of us" and flares those fanged teeth and flares those orange eyes he had. yeesh. I'm always so paranoid about bosses that I dont know.

+++++++++++++but then again, I think that I am uber paranoid about a lot of things. I think I really am, guys, oh no, I think I am, holy crap...............................

Hey! No one needs more than one set of elipses...One set is three periods...

[...]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first... why'd you post this four times? crazy...
second.. dont worry about the grade... i know.. coming fomr me that sounds hypocritical, but it's just "a" (pronounced like mike meyers does in that scene in wayne's workd with the gun rack) paper. but depending what it's in, i know someitme syou can be more disappointed if it's a class you really care about. there's alwasy the "extra credit" option ;)
third... if you're boss messes wiht you, you tell me, i'll take care of it... wow, i jsut had a flash back to the library... the nice chairs and hten vending machine with office supplies...
anyway.. you are awesome... dont let the bastards grind you down, as U2 would say (yay! 6 days!)

ash